I know its too late to post swatches of this collection…but better late than never right?
So, here goes the swatches of Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection – As I walked into the wasteland.
Illamasqua Cream Pigments in Dab and Mould
They come in the classic Illamasqua packaging – Transparent container with black lid engraved with the Illamasqua emblem.
Mould is Grape colour and matte in finish, whereas Dab is Lilac in matte finish.
1) They are excellent to be used as bases on the eyes, depending on the kind of eye makeup you choose.
2) Not so creamy as the shimmering base, compared to Superior.
3) Highly Pigmented
4) Staying power is quite good. But at the same time, it is not at all difficult to remove with a simple makeup remover.
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Torture
A very bright orange coloured gloss from outside. Comes in a transparent, medium soft plastic tube.
Slightly angled tip for easy application.
1) Though the gloss seemed like a bright orange from outside, it turns out to be a peachish shade.
2) Absolutely no colour on application.
3) Has a nice and pleasant, mildly fruity fragrance.
4) I also found it to be waterproof.
There are 2 more products from this collection which I have –
Nail varnish – Stagnate, which is a greyish Mauve. Will soon post an NOTD with it.
And a lipstick – ATOMIC – in Fuchsia Violet…Now this baby needs a post all for herself. Coming soon!!
What do you think of the collection? Yay or Nay??
PS – Products sent by brand for consideration. However, our reviews are honest as always. Please refer to our policies for more information.