Remember my visit to the Jean Claude Biguine Salon a few weeks back??
As I told you earlier, after analysis, my hair was detected to be medium oily with little flakiness.This is due to my constant travel and washing my hair in water from different places.
The Kerastase Chronoligiste treatment
Because-day after day-hair endures the damaging effects of time(the drying and weakening induced by UVs, repeated colour treatments and pollution), La Recherche Avancee L’Oreal sought inspiration in the unique revitalizing properties of caviar. The source of natural life to create an exceptional care treatment.
The moment I heard caviar, it was like eeewwwww….Nooooo. Then Nikhita assured me that it was just the essence of caviar recreated with synthetic enzymes.
The treatment pack getting mixed
Enjoyed the hair treatment with hot lemongrass-green tea.yummm…
The hair – All glossy, smooth and clean after the treatment :-))
My take on the treatment
1) My hair usually turns limp after about a day of washing. But after I took this treatment, the hair was bouncy and nice for a longer period even after shampooing.
2) Evident reduction in hairfall rate which lasted for almost a month.
3) Hair felt smooth ie visible improvement in texture which was also a major concern for me.
1) The effects were not too long lasting. But I am not too sure about that because it is a treatment. Probably a few more sittings are needed for the same to show permanent results.
2) The treatment is priced on the higher side.
Other than that I just loved the experience as a person loving hair treatments and since I also don’t like compromising on quality.
Would I take the treatment again?
Yes…..I personally would love to treat my hair maybe once a month.
Recommend it to others?
Well….as for the quality of the treatment, YES. If you are on a budget, you may take the treatment in case of any special occassions. In case you don’t mind spending around INR 2000 for your hair, it will be a good monthly treat for your manes.
PS – Visit and treatment facilitated by brand for review purposes. However, my review is honest as always.